Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 5.3.13: The Mystic

Friday 5.3.13:


After all that turmoil and change, comes a time of peace and tranquility. A time of healing. This does not mean that we are out of the dark forest, just yet. It simply means that we have found a safe place to rest. The journey is still ahead of us. The card that is influencing the energy of the day, is the Knight of Cups. This card, to me, is known as the Mystic. The Pisces.

The hidden energy card is Temperance.

Our state of existence can lead us through the darkest moments of our life. As I sit here and type, I am watching the new episode of Vampire Diaries. Yes, I know, I watch a silly Vampire show, but even a silly show can contain a message.

There are moments in my life that require me to look deep within. To find my compass that points me home. To take on the energy of the Mystic, look into my cup of Divine water, and feel the pull of my destination.
I have to become the path maker. To know that home is close.

I was listening to the song called "U.F.O." by Coldplay.
In the song he states
     "Lord, I don't know which way I am going. Which way the river gonna flow. It just seems, that up stream, I keep rolling. Still got such a long way to go...."

This is the song that I think of when I see the Knight of Cups. A person of pure love, untapped in measure, and moving forward with their journey. Looking into their cup, every so often, for divine guidance. For that sign or symbol that he/she is looking out for. The Knight of Cups understands the end result, which is love, but the road seems unfamiliar. Seems long and full of danger. Dark and twisted. Yet, he still travels forward on his horse, to his destination. A destination of home.

I think that today will be about understanding the path that we have decided to walk. Understanding the tools that we carry and use on a daily basis. 

One thing is for sure, that the Mystic is always headed in the right direction. Whether it is North, South, East, or West. The Mystic understands that eventually, it will all make sense, and his destination will surely be reached. Sometimes we have to take time out from our day to remember why we are walking on this particular path. To be reminded that we are always within alignment of our Divine Path. Even if it is about receiving a project you do not like at work. Or getting a flat tire on your great road trip. Things happen for a reason...and that reason is always good. 

Blessed Be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment