Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.10.13: Intuition Brings a New Adventure

Monday 6.10.13:



What is all of this energy that surrounds us. The world is big. The space between love and existence is minimal. We cling to that which brings us down.
It is time to let go of the chain. It is time to let go of the ledge you hold onto. 

A jump to the next ledge, on the mountain, will surely bring you closer to your spiritual goal. 

What is your spiritual goal? 

To use your gift for the greater good?

Sometimes we are given a gift of voice. 
A gift of love. 
A gift of emotions. 
A gift of wood working. 
The ability to close one chapter and start another. The gift of words on paper. The art of creating great food and wonderful pastries. 
Maybe you were given the gift to hike for many miles and be energized? 

Maybe you were given the gift of falling down and getting back up (I would call that perseverance)?

Which ever gift you find out that you have, use it!

Your inner being is advising you that it is time to create. 

The card of the day is the Nine of Coins. The hidden energy card is the Fool. The card sits in the position of Amethyst = psychic abilities and behavioral patterns. 

I did not write an entry, yesterday, because I was living life with great new friends and my partner. Is this an excuse? 
Nope. It is a statement. We must not worry about the small things. One missed entry is not going to kill my writing skills. It will not cause readers to stop reading. The message will be given to whoever is to read this, whether it was done yesterday or today. The cycle begins fresh. The new beginning is starting to show great signs of opportunity. 
Opportunity to spread love. 

I decided today, that the person who annoys me the most, will be getting a handful of positive energy. This will be thrown at them with the force of 10 pitchers on a baseball field. 
Imagine that. A small ball of energy, filled with love and great intent, flying right at the person I dislike the most. I think it will change my perception. That is the real lesson. To forgive that which is causing us pain. Causing us to see truth. Damn them for making us see the Truth in things. 

It just hit me! 
The person who annoys me the most is there to teach me about seeing Truth. 
Truth about how I am acting and what I am reflecting on my environment. See the negative and blockage on the outside, rather then the inside. 
Thank you Annoying person who makes my blood boil. Thank you for letting me throw a precise and wonderful ball of light and love at you, causing a reaction within me. The reaction to change my thought process. To change it from seeing the "lack of" to seeing the "abundance of".  

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment