Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.19.13: Great Expectation

Wednesday 6.19.13:


A new day brings new beginnings. The card of the day is the Star. The hidden energy card is the Fool. The card sits in the position of Winter = reflection, transition, release. 

Yesterday was a challenge. It took all the strength in me to not get up from my desk and walk out. I was fed up with everything around me and really missed my friends and family. I was a mess. With the destruction of Chaos comes clarity. The storm has passed and I am picking up the pieces. It is hard to be calm within the eye of the storm. To let the items swish around and hit you but it is all part of the process. 

I am awake on this day and with a fresh outlook on life. I move through this day with clarity and find that there is always an answer.

I found that I really needed to take charge and speak up. I had to let go of the chains that I have placed on my life. The chains that keep me tied to the ground. I realized that I was allowing others to take control of the reins and drive me right off the cliff of negativity. 

All I wanted to do was press the restart button but there was something more happening on the outside. Change was happening and I was resisting it. I understood that by going to bed last night, I would wake up with a changed outlook on life. I just had to make it through the day. I shut myself off. I pressed the pause button on the movie of my life and waited. 

Waited for everything else to settle down, so that I could press play again. 

Hope is in the air. Hope of a good day. The goal is there in front of me, all I have to do is keep on moving. 

A new path has opened up. Hmmmm? That was not there yesterday. 

Sometimes we are distracted by the very reality we have created. We must look past it. Look past the obstacle and see the answer. 

Sometimes you have to be short and sweet with an entry. Some people only want to get down to the nitty gritty of things. Long winded people are rarely heard because humans sometimes want the cleft notes to life. 

Oh, if it was that easy. 

The challenge for today is to view your new path, new project, or new beginning and see one good thing about it. 

Look at it and state "I see this wonderful path which contains *blank* and it is good". 

Change your thought and change the circumstance. 

Sometimes the answers can be found hidden in the memories of yesterday. Hidden in the absence of something. Hidden in actions that were taken to get you to here. At this very moment in time. This moment of greatness.

Blessed Be. 






No comments:

Post a Comment