Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.14.13: Three Hours of Spiritual Traffic

Sunday 7.14.13: 

The card of the day is the Nine of Swords. The hidden energy card is the Moon. 
The card sits in the position of Travel = journey, path, and location.

It started to hit me as we drove into Arizona. The big question "what is next?"

How will we make it? Where will the money come from? 

I sat in three hours of traffic. My hotel room was a half an hour away. This tested my spiritual dexterity. I was stressed! I worries! I had to use the bathroom. 

I asked Source why this had taken place. I recieved an answer within the cards. The moon advised me that no matter which route I was to take to Phoenix, there would have been some sort of obstacle to overcome. I think I needed time to think. Think about how I must return who I was. The meditation practice I once had in place. It was time to be within alignment of my Divine plan. 

I needed to send healing energy to the accident. To send love. I needed to let things go and let it all be taken care of. I must remember this when my life is stuck in three hours of spiritual traffic. 

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment