Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.13.13: Stepping Out of the Pond and Into the River

Saturday 7.13.13:

The card of the day is The Fool. The hidden energy card is The Star. The card sits in the position of
Yellow = flexibility, adaptability, and personal power.

I start my journey home. The car is packed and I am driving from one phase of my life to the next. I am carrying a lot o stuff and my spirit guide keeps advising me to get rid of things. To really think about what is needed. 

The first step must be taken into the flowing water. You have reached a moment of rest from the rapids and can flow gently down the stream for a moment. To catch your breath. 

I can see the rapids ahead of me. I can feel the pull of the current. It is time for another adventure of white water spiritual rafting. Did you know that I am an expert navigator, when it comes to white water spiritual rafting? 

I can feel a waterfall coming up. To the left. To the right. Hold tight. Let it flow. Move forward with the motion. Hold your breath. 

It is time to master your white water spiritual rafting skill. To move with grace and ease down the river of your life. To move from gentle water, to the fast moving pace of the rapids ahead. I can feel it. It is time to take the path less traveled. To be a great navigator on the spiritual plane, dipping in and out of the physical plane, with great force and skill.

Here it comes....

Blessed Be.


No comments:

Post a Comment