Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.11.13: Say Good-bye to Your Ego

Thursday 7.11.13:


As I get closer to the trip back home. You may find that my entries will be shorter. They may not contain much, but I would rather write something, then have no entry at all. 

I think that writing every day, even if it is in small amounts, puts my spirit at ease. 

There are times when my words want to be put down on paper...er....page. This is a page of some sort that will be remember in my book of life. 


The card of the day is Truth = Judgement. The hidden energy card is the Devil. The card sits in the position of Water = emotions, initiation, and rejuvenation. 

The last items of my life will be shipped back to California. Everything else is being given away to charity or to friends here in Austin. 

Source always provides. 

This is scary. I am scared. Another move. Another life. A new way of thought and process is recognized. My Ego is screaming at me, "Look! Look! Failure is at your door step! Watch out! There will be danger! You are not Worthy!"

Turn it around. The Ego knows that there is no turning back now. The last few moments of worry are coming to an end. I am moving forward with my life. 

I was out with a friend the other day and we were talking about my last job and the way things were played out. I decided to change my thought pattern. Why be upset. Why blame. I actually stated to my friend that I am thankful for the way things worked out. I am happy! I am ready for the great adventure ahead of me. I am returning home. 

I sometimes laugh at the detours and road blocks that have come up on my journey. They seem to lead me to the exact thing that is needed. I came to Austin, not for the advancement of my job, but to learn how to heal. To learn a new method of love and protection. I learned Reiki. Source brings me to new places to learn a spiritual truth. 

What an adventure. It is time to return to that which I know. 
To return to my life in California and aid others on their journey. 

To heal those who have lost touch with their own self worth. 
That is all a Mystic can do. Have others realize that they are connected to Source. They never really are cut off from the Universal Love. They simply pinch the chord a little when a decision, made out of "lack of", is created. 

It is time to wake up and say good bye to your Ego, for a bit, so that you can move forward with your dream. To achieve your goal. It is there. I can see it. Can you?

Blessed Be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment