Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.28.13: Stop Juggling

Sunday 7.28.13:


The card of the day is the Two of Coins. The hidden energy card is Temperance. The card sits in the position of High Council = evolution, information, and potential.

Many people will associate the two of coins with juggling. A balancing act.
The show must go on.
We all must give attention to the items, within our life, that we think need energy. Here are the necessities. Here are the bills. Here are the items that I think make me.

We begin the process of keeping them off the ground. What truly has meaning? Source will always provide. With that in mind, what do we really need to balance, and keep up in the air?

Who are we becoming? What are we changing into?

Where do I want to go?

I am here. I will still be here after all the pain and heartache. After all the bills and mishaps. I am here. I exist.

The balancing game is simple. You throw crap up in the air and try to keep it from hitting the ground. What happens if the items hit the ground?
Nothing.
What happens if you keep them in the air?
Nothing.
You have a lot of crap in the air.
You have a lot of crap on the ground.

Are you trying to fling crap in the air?

I sometimes find myself doing this. I complain that I can no longer do it anymore. That I want change. I am afraid of what will happen if the crap hits the ground.

It is time to step out of the way. Let it fall. Look to the left. Look to the right.
Understand that when you believe and have faith in Source, then the items that are truly needed, will simply float in the air. They will maintain their own state of balance. Their own state of existence. 

I use to think that I had to be ahead of everyone, with my entry, so that I could prove that I was in touch with the energy of the day. That if I was to post something later in the day, then surely, I would be collecting from all of the sermons that I hear each hour. Did you know that people who speak to you, every day, are simply stating that they exist. It is their sermon of life. 
You are doing the same. What will your sermon sound like?

Now I understand that it is a collection of information that makes a great entry. If it is early in the morning or late at night, the information will be received at the perfect time. 

Balance is a constant in our life. Sometimes we see it. Sometimes it is lost. Other times it is found within the simple task of breathing. 

I am balanced in this moment. I am perfect within this very state of existence. Breath in and breath out. Acknowledge your life and in turn find peace.

Peace is simply the state of balance. The balance of chaos and order. It is time to stop flinging crap up into the air and realize that nothing bad will happen if you simply stop juggling. 

Blessed Be. 








No comments:

Post a Comment