Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.5.13: A Little Can Be A Lot

Friday 7.5.13:


The card of the day is Six of Coins. The hidden energy card is the Moon. The card sits in the position of High Council = evolution, information, and potential. 

I start my Reiki training tonight. I begin a new phase in my spiritual life. 
I will receive valuable information on healing and energy within the next three days. I will receive confirmation of what is next on my journey. That I am to heal. I am to aid others on their journey. I am to be....well...me. 

The Six of Coins can talk about money, and also manifestation of items, within your life. It can also relate to energy. The giving and receiving of energy from one person to the next. 

As I sit here and type out my entry, I am watching the show "Laverne and Shirley". 
I love it!

Funny that the episodes were about the move to California. I am to make the trip home to California in the near future. 

They made it to CA okay. I shall do the same. 

With every great thought, comes a great move of action. There is not much I can tell you, about what will happen today, regarding the energy within our environment. 
I can state that you will receive great information from Source. That the keys you hold in your hand will start to open up some doors. The doors that contain treasure. 
What kind of treasure? 

The kind that will benefit your body, mind, and soul. 

I want to state that this entry is small and I have to realize that it is okay. Not everything has to be large and grand. The greatest thing that anyone can do with an entry is write something.
Even if it is small in nature, you must write everyday, in order to keep the energy flowing. 
Here are the words I must state. I think that it will be enough. Who knows?
Tomorrow might be longer or it may be short. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment