Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.9.13: Step into the Pond of Existence

Tuesday 7.9.13: 


The card of the day is the Three of Cups. The hidden energy card is the Fool. The card sits in the position of Amethyst = psychic abilities and behavior patterns. 

When you begin to put things into a box, the reality starts to set in, and the fear begins to fade away. 
Male energy is needed, during this week, in order to take our first step. We begin to take it on a Saturday. 

When we step into the pond, the dirt and items on the bottom are moved around, causing the water to get cloudy.
The first step is always noticed by your spirit. 

The cards speak of happiness. They speak about celebration. A new wave of joy and love. The journey will be blessed. 

I will be using my gift, to the fullest, today. There will be only good that comes from my first step into the unknown. 

I can feel the wave of change upon me. I am ready for it to sweep me off my feet and take me to my new destination. 

The destination may look like something familiar, but with every step I take, there is a brand new me emerging. 

I do stress about the small things. 

This move is a detail. The apartment is a detail. An accent that sits within the left hand corner of my painting. 

What is hidden within your painting?

Is this journey an accent or a major scene within your life painting?

Let us move forward. 

I need music to write on this hot Tuesday morning. 

The journey will be wonderful. I will see my family. I have a fresh and wonderful outlook on my life at this time. 

I use my gift with everyone I meet. I send healing energy to those who need it. I can send it from a distance or up close and personal. It is time to be me. To bask in the sun of my spiritual day. I am returning to my starting point. I am passing go and collecting $200. 

With every swift motion of thought and manifestation, we learn to dance to the heartbeat of the Universe. Today is about celebration of life. 
The celebration that we are breathing. 
The celebration of our positive outcome. 
The celebration of a lesson learned. 

There are no mistakes, only detours, and they will surely lead you to a pot of gold. Follow your rainbow. Catch your falling star. 

You have broken through the sludge and now you are living within the light. Do not be afraid. Do not pull the covers over your head. There is no need to be afraid. We are all worthy of good. It is time to get up!

Good Morning! 

Step into the pond and cause a ripple of love and joy. Of change. 
Change that will touch every wonderful being of light within your life. Within your field of existence. Source will take care of the rest. Believe me. 

Blessed Be.


No comments:

Post a Comment