Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.30.13: Looking for a Key?

Tuesday 7.30.13:


The card of the day is Five of Cups. The hidden energy card is The Tower. The card sits in the position of Purple = Third Eye and Clairvoyance. 

What has happened in the past, should stay in the past. We must learn to let go of the heartache. We must learn to let go of regret. 

I made a decision. That decision has brought me to my current state of existence. I must now move forward. 
To accept the circumstances that are within this moment. 
To accept the beauty of destruction. 

The Tower card is hiding behind the curtain. We see the destruction taking place around us. Do we notice it within? 

Sometimes the cups must be overturned. Looking for a key? What if it is within the wine glasses that are completely full. You must sacrifice some in order to receive the prize. 
In the end, you only have spilled three, and two more are left over. What a victory. 
The good is "at least I did not have to pour out all five glasses". 

The day brings about the ability to listen with our spiritual ears. The spirits are always talking. Source is always whispering about the next great step. 

I have been asking my spirit guide for a little help. What should I do? I want to know what my next step is. 
She only answers with "you must be patient". 

I am a person who thinks "if I am not working, then I am not productive". 
I think that others will judge me. I think that if I do not look busy, then surely I am lazy. 

My spirit guide is always advising me that my Tarot Business should be my priority. I am to keep learning and reading. I need to experiment with the tools I have now and see what transpires. So many projects within my mind, but since they can not produce money and financial stability at this very moment, I push them out of the door. 

I need to really take a look at who I am. What I believe in. I need to believe in the unknown. It is time to be like the Hanged Man. To hang upside down for a moment in order to understand. To see things in a different light. 

Meditation and Prayer are calling my name. I need silence. I need to concentrate. 
What do I want?! 

I want to be happy. That is all. I want a job that is productive. I want to show up, check into life, and just work. Leave all the worry and stress at the job. To know that I can do what is required and leave. 
I want to be a clerical person by day and a great Spiritual Adviser by night. 
I think this is what stands in my way of advancement with my gift. 

I was advised that my gift is changing. My spirit guide is advising me that I will soon be upgraded to Aaron 2.0

Same Vessel, new program. 

It is time for you to be upgraded. Take your gift to the next level. Produce your greatness. Manifest your light. 
It is time to look at what is left over, after all the destruction takes place, and McGuyver the shit out of it. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment