Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 8/31/11

  The Five of Cups. The energy will be about what you have and what you do not have. I always ask my clients, "Would you rather go with the flow of energy or go against it?"
  They usually do not like it when I ask this question. It really makes them think about the situation they are in. I advise them to just let things take place. In this card I see a person crying over what has happened and what was lost, but not looking at what he has left over. See your glass today as half full. Understand that you have to give a little in order to get a lot. Abundance and joy are always around you. You just have to notice it.

Affirmation:
  I know that all roads that contain positive emotion is a road that my inner being wishes me to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment