Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 10/19/11

  The King of Coins.
Look at what you have done. Look at all that you have created. Know that the energy will be about appreciation. You are wise now and in going through your time of healing, you have come to the outcome. Is it what you thought it would be? Do you really want it now? Yesterday was about the past coming into your reality. Yes, even I had to deal with the past. I found out that I was stronger than before. I could give an answer and accept what came with it. I knew the outcome, just like the King of Coins, and I could give a reason and an answer to this person. I understand now that everything does happen for a reason. We just have to find out that reason. The King of Coins is able to let go of things. He is wise and has much information to share. He rules his kingdom with knowledge and truth.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment