Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 12/14/11

  The Seven of Swords.
I researched this card because my key word has always been Dishonesty. I wanted to see where I got this from. Seems that all my previous cards have had the same key word. My books advise me that this is about the feeling of leaving something behind. Not being able to carry everything and having to make a sacrifice. Sacrifice. We spoke of this before. Are we willing to get rid of things in order to heal? Are we willing to say Good Bye to those we love, in order to move forward with your spirit and joy? Are we willing to do things that the Divine advises us to do, even if we are to leave the place we have become familiar with?
The seven of swords speaks to us about health and our mental state. Understand that we may have to give up something in order to get something in return. We may have to say good bye to things that we love, in order to move forward. Also know that people may be telling lies to you, so that they may get what they want. You are here to move forward on your spiritual journey. Call back your spirit. Call back your energy. Say good bye to such small things in your life, so that you will come upon great and wonderful circumstances in the future.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment