Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/18/2012

7/18/2012 Wednesday:

The day will contain a valuable lesson. Well, all the days of your life will contain a valuable lesson, but this one will be about the ending of a cycle of walking alone.
The Hermit card speaks to me about the journey of self discovery. The adventure of finding Source.
Where does Source live?
Well, walk into the bathroom, look at yourself in the mirror, and know that Source is standing there right in front of you.
Now go out into the world and tell everyone you know about it. See what they say.
Some, if not most, will look at you like you are crazy. How do you feel?
Take that feeling and multiply it by a hundred.
This is the feeling that most Mystics deal with, when they discover that love and truth are the primary forces that live within Source. Imagine how it feels to think that you are alone on this journey, because others around you wish to not recognize how beautiful and wonderful they really are.
The lesson is at an end within this cycle of change.
We understand now that there are others out there in this world that believe as much as we do. That love as great as I can.
The spirits are speaking of such great love and joy headed our way...headed my way.
I do not feel alone anymore within this world. I feel alive. I know that love is always there from those around me.
I also know that I am worthy of what I desire. My desire is to be happy, to love, to be loved in return.
When your Ego comes knocking on your door, such as that past love or a memory of pain, let it in. Then ask it to sit with you.
Listen to what the Ego has to say, and when it gets up to leave, ask it to not return in this manner. Advise it that you are strong now and understand that you are worthy of great and good things. When the Ego turns to give you one last warning of how the destruction will crush you, slam the door in its face...and smile.

Blessed Be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:26 p.m.

Sometimes our Ego will leave willingly or it might put up a fight. Are you ready for the truth?
I am.
I am ready for what may come. I am ready for the greatness that is set before me.
The only part of me that is scared is my Ego, for it knows that the light will soon flood in and dispel any old thoughts it has hidden within our spirit.
The Ego is always there but you can keep it busy by giving it ideas and dreams that lead to one single destination.....within the light.
It will chase its tale trying to come up with wonderful pitfalls, contraptions, and bedazzled products.
It will spend its time planning, while you move forward and grow on this wonderful path of joy and happiness.
Sometimes when I think of joy and happiness or when someone states that they love me, I turn to my Ego and wait for the response. The small memories, lies, and mistakes that could take place. I sometimes believe my Ego, but I return to the Truth.
That I am light. I am love. I am part of the whole. All things within my path are within alignment of my Divine Plan. I can only think of today. This day. This night.
How I type my life into the page.
I can only think  of what may come within seconds of writing this entry.
I know it will be good. I know it will be great.

Blessed Be.





No comments:

Post a Comment