Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/27/2012

7/27/2012 Friday:
I went out to dinner the night before and stayed out late. I woke up late and had to pack for my overnight shift.
So, I did not have time to write about the energy of Friday.
I decided to reflect back on the cards I had picked and give those out there a little bit of information.
The day was about victory and also the ending of a cycle of praise. The Fighter lives within the few seconds of his victory. The Mystic also relishes in the present moment of enlightenment. They both understand what waits for them on the other side of that victory. Life moves forward and the victory becomes simply a land mark. Stating to the person traveling on the road, that they were there.
Friday was about leaving a mark in the sand of the beach they walk on. No matter what wave comes forth and washes it away, you still remember its existence.
So make your mark. You can start today if you wish. Take a step. It is a mark. It is part of your legacy.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment