Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 3.30.13: The Compass

Saturday 3.30.13

This may be short and sweet for some. I am writing from my phone, and frankly it is a little difficult to do this and really write a novel about the energy of today. Actually I have been feeling a little blue lately. Feeling as if I am out of touch. We went out to eat, because I was tired of counting carbs, counting calories, counting my life away. I decided to just let things happen. Let the energy flow. Tomorrow is a new day and I can always return to what is familiar, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I missed home. California home.

I wanted to see my friends, who really understand the great and powerful being of light that writes to you everyday. I had to go and do something out of he ordinary. We went shopping and found a wonderful book store that is a locally owned store and has great spiritual books. It really made me feel at home.

I think that today is about letting your spirit guide you. The cars is The Compass. The position it sits in is the hummingbird/energy. Sometimes we need to take a detour. Sometimes we need a break from what is known, in order to step into the unknown, to find peace. To find familiar faces, to find home...

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment