Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.16.13: The Answer is within the laughter of joy.

Sunday 6.16.13:

The card of the day is the Four of Cups. The hidden energy card is the Sun. The card sits in the position of Fairies = environment, playtime, enchantment.

When I was young, the laughter would fill my belly and explode with great force. To return to my childhood and examine that moment. The moment where laughter was present. I have been home sick for the past week. I miss my beautiful friends Michelle Conant and Shaun Prater. The fun times we use to have. The joy of going out and laughing so hard that I had to fan my face to cool myself down. Oh Lward!

The many trips to L.A.

All of the many nights when we were drinking and dancing with not a care in the world.

I found this today within the essence of my partner. I found this with the time spent with a new friend. Laughter of life and joy. Laughter with a phone call from my mom. The joy was in abundance today.

Blessed Be.



No comments:

Post a Comment