Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How I Feel.

I woke up today with such joy in my heart. I lit candle to St. Jude and also to my Grandma Emilia. I miss her so much. There is so much that I could have learned from her, but she is with Source now. Sometimes I think that she has come back to me in the precious vessel Tribecca, but that is just wishful thinking. I want to know what I want to do! This is the statement that will bring me answers.

I want to know what steps to take next! I want to be a positive person to those around me! I want to learn Brujeria or Mexican Folk Magic from a great teacher!



There is this great want inside of me. I can feel the wind telling me to go....go....go....



I sit at work and wonder. What am I working towards? What am I really wanting to do? Now that you have your freedom, clients, and strength - What do you want to do?



I think it will be revealed to me soon enough. In notes. In letters. In spirit.

- Auraspark

No comments:

Post a Comment