Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 5/16/11

  Judgement. I relate this card to the Phoenix. We are reborn through fire. We rebuild. The Lesson this card talks about is waking up from the sleep we have been under. We return refreshed and renewed. We return wiser than before. We simply return. We wake up from a time of rest and sleep. We wake up to find that chaos is part of our lives. We wake up to see the world has changed and we are the constant. Understand today that through every experience there is a positive lesson we learn. We move forward with knowledge. This card has always been my favorite, because it talks about the end result of transformation...of change. I always see it as a positive sign that we contain faith and understand it.

Affirmation:
   I embrace the change in my life and know that it will lead me to a positive circumstance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment