Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 5/27/11

   The Two of Cups. Commitment in a relationship. This could also be the start of a new relationship. If the Ace of cups talks about the meeting of two people who fall in love. This would be the next step. So how can I apply this to the Nature of the day....well I can say that The wheel of fortune brings many things into our lives. One of them is love. The joy of a relationship growing with a person who is wonderful and great. This does not always apply to the significant other, but to people in general. Maybe you will grow closer with your boss. Maybe you will see a friend as something more. Maybe you will be reunited with your long lost half brother. Today will be about the abundance and growth of relationships in general. So I say this...give that new person, that you meet today, a chance. Give them your attention. Give them your knowledge. For you never know where that relationship may take you.

Affirmation:
  Success, Abundance, and Prosperity are a constant in my life.

2 comments:

  1. This will be at the center of my day! Thanks for the reality focus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this right now. I need to pay more attention. Thank you for responding to one of my posts Padre.

    ReplyDelete