Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 6/19/11

  The Sun. This was picked again. I was upset on Friday over things that have been a constant in my life. It was a sad day on Friday, because at times I feel like I am just throwing energy and time around at people who sometimes care. I was frustrated with the fact that everything within a light worker's path is easy except the concept of love. I was upset and during my pity episode I saw flashes of past experiences that still weighed my heart down. My spirit guides spoke to me while I cried for a bit and advised me to get up and go for a walk. I hesitated for a moment, but then I got up, went to my car, drove to the water park, and started to walk. They told me to walk two miles so that they could talk to me. My spirit guides advised me that The Sun card means happiness and that I am to go through all of this for a reason. It will be revealed to me soon, but I have to experience pain in order to understand joy. They told me that the Sun does not choose to shine on only certain people. The Sun does not shine only on those who are good and great. The Sun does not hide or take its warmth away from those who are in pain. The Sun gives freely to everyone and anything. They advised me to be like the Sun and shine on all things within my life. I am not to be like the shade who only covers certain areas. I understood what they were telling me. I looked all around and saw beautiful flowers growing on my left side and I saw weeds growing on my right. I understood that I was being selfish and only giving my knowledge, love, and warmth to certain people. I was creating this standard, placing it upon them, and when they did not meet the standard I got upset. I understood that the Sun gives life to beautiful flowers that blossom in the day, but die too quickly after bloom. Then I understood that sometimes a light worker can look like a weed. It grows and thrives even during the harshest times. It is hard to kill or snuff out. Sometimes a light worker can bloom a flower just like the sun and give such joy to those around them. We may look harsh and ugly on the outside at times because of the all pain and sorrow that we go through, but what we lack in Beauty we make up in Strength. Sometimes a light worker views itself as a weed, but really they are a blue rose on the inside.

Affirmation:
  There is success and happiness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment