Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/22/11

  The Seven of Wands. I know the energy will be about work and business. It will be about standing your ground and speaking your mind at work or within a circle of employees. Understand that during your change and transformation this week, you have to speak your mind and let others know that you are spiritually growing. This card speaks of work and labor regarding your spiritual path. My spirit guide is advising me that this card is about trying to hard. Trying to see something that is not there. Trying to hear something that can not be heard. Stand in one spot and make an exit path. Do not wait for others to show you where to go. Do not wait for others to influence your thought and action. Sometimes one voice can make a difference, and change the world.

Affirmation:
   I embrace the change in my life and know that it will lead me to a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment