Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/7/11

   The Six of Swords. This usually means travel over water. I can tell you that last night's dreams contained so much meaning. I am sure you woke up from your travels and now you are trying to make sense of it. Where did you go? What wonderful place did you visit. The spirits are telling me that the energy will be about reflection on your dreams from last night. Understand that spirits and spirit guides speak to us all the time in our dreams. You asked a question before you went to sleep and you should have received an answer. The Chariot is the vessel and the Six of Swords is the travel to a certain destination. This is about spiritual travel. The spirits are telling me that you received exactly what you needed in your dream last night. Remember it. Walk in the park and reflect on it. What did it mean to you? No one else can interpret it because they did not experience it.

Affirmation:
  I am the creator of my path in life and I choose to create a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment