Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

The change within...

  After two months of meditation and thought, I have decided to make a change in my life. I decided to become like that Butterfly, and fly. I have broken out of the cocoon, spread my new wings, now I am ready to take flight within the unknown.
  What lies ahead? Only good. I know that I must think of the positive. During this time of process, of thinking and meditating, of talking to my spirit guides, of speaking to my friends and clients, I have been faced with my reality. Those that I aid have become the teacher, and they have thrown my words of inspiration back at me. I was shocked, but I was accepting of these words, because they contain truth. I would sit and ask the Divine for an answer. The Divine has been talking to me all this time through my environment. The Divine has been guiding me and advising me through the people I care for. What a blessing to see all of this greatness in life. I know that things will work out for the best. I know that I am worthy of that Good life that is here and now. I know that through this change, there will be joy and happiness. I just simply have to believe that it will happen. Faith is a funny character. It can build us up to something great. The real trick here is to recognize it within our life.
   The change can seem scary at times. It can be the cause of our destruction, but destruction is a great things. We can eliminate all that does not serve purpose within our life with the help of destruction. Now is the time to jump into the unknown and know that you will land on solid ground unhurt.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment