Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Horoscope Spread: Client TR632012BA

The Horoscope Spread:

First House:
This is about the outlook on the world and your potential. The Star or Hope talks about how you keep plans hidden inside, and also the secrets you hold within. You do not like to talk about what you are doing and how you doing it. You hold onto things and at times find that you need to trust that person before you will speak of the great adventures you will be taking.

Second House:
This is about your financial affairs. My first impressions was that there is a journey you are taking, regarding money. As this is to take place. The card I picked for you deals with Past lives. This tells me the road you are about to set foot on will contain great meaning, regarding money.

Third House:
This house kinda confused me, because it speaks about brothers and sisters. There is a decision that you are waiting for. Maybe a favor is being asked and you or they are waiting for an answer. Has your family asked you to do something, or have you asked them to aid you in some way?

Fourth House:
This is the house regarding "the Father". Are you overcoming issues with your Father? Are you overcoming issues with your family? It seems that they are coming up when I ask my spirit guide for assistance with this spread. There is this need to prove yourself in some way. To be the warrior, or knight with everyone.

Fifth House:
This is about the stress level in all your relationships. This card shows me a sort of worry and stress that can effect your home life. What is this worry? Is it your family? Is it the search for something bigger with your life?

Sixth House:
This is about your health. When speaking about health, you need to start listening to your body. If it requires rest, then listen to your body and take the time to rest. We are dealing with the female side of things. Make sure to take care of yourself during the next few months.

Seventh House:
This is dealing with open enemies. They are being dishonest. They are telling lies about you at this time, and also telling you that they are your friends. You know who these people are and you are finding out what they are saying. Be careful and do not put everyone in this category.

Eighth House:
This is about your partner's money. They are having to stand their ground regarding who they are and what they can do. They are proving some sort of point at this time regarding their work and money. What is it that they have to prove and really is their money or job worth the loss or gain?

Ninth House:
This is about looking to a higher power for help, or that extra energy with our daily situations. This is about your belief in protection. Who do you pray to? You need to know that you are not alone. The final card speaks of this feeling of being alone. What kind of help are you looking for?

Tenth House:
Are you doing something to improve your status? The card I pulled talks about the ending of a cycle and the beginning of a new one. Are you thinking of your career and where it is going? Are you looking for a new job? This card is advising me that the only way to go is up. If you are thinking of making a change, then this is the time to do it.

Eleventh House:
Are you looking for a group of friends, or like minded people to surround you and aid you on your journey? This house talks about a group or friends. The card I picked advises me that you are not seeing the many great people that are within your life at this time, willing to aid you on your path. You simply have to recognize them, or stop turning away from those that want to help you due to your pride.

Twelfth House:
Do you feel alone at this time on your journey? The cards seem to be pointing towards a reaching out for help and you are finding that it has left you empty handed. The Hermit in this house tells me that you are counting on yourself for the answer. You understand that you have all the qualities within you to make things happen.


Final Notes:
Over all the cards seem to be focusing on family and a sort of issue that is going on at this time. I am receiving confirmation from my spirit guide that there is something happening. This is leading you to want to move forward. Have they held you back in your quest to find answers? With the cards that were picked, it would seem that there is a lot of stress in your life and that this is part of your destiny. You are to go through this in order to be that strong person for our family.

2 comments:

  1. First House:

    This is very true..I hold onto a lot and trust is an issue.

    Second House:

    I do hope it's for the better because it's always been a struggle.

    Third House:

    I am always being counted on for something in my family. My Brothers will come to me before they go to my Mother. There is a wedding coming up, and it's a big deal to everyone..maybe this could be it?

    Fourth House:

    I am finally overcoming issues with my Father. He has been in prison almost all my life and it has affected my relationships with men and trust. He has also affected my Brothers lives negatively which hurts me. I'm always trying to make everyone happy.

    Fifth House:

    I guess I started looking for something bigger, something better than what my parents had. I wanted better. Constantly stressed, usually my Mother creates more stress than love..

    Sixth House:

    I need to take better care of myself.

    Seventh House:

    There are way too many two-faced people I know, sadly.

    Eighth House:

    This can go different ways as I mentioned..not necessarily in a negative way but I don't know which is correct..although it doesn't affect me, so I don't know whether it's a worry..

    Ninth House:

    I always pray to god, and those who have past. I ask for protection mainly over my loved ones and for help. I feel like I am pretty spiritual, therefore I believe..I do not like being alone..

    Tenth House:

    I have been thinking of moving on career wise, however I feel like it's not quite yet the time.

    Eleventh House:

    I do have a lot of pride, however I have few close friends and keep them close.


    Twelfth House:

    I'm always trying to make things happen, I feel like I felt alone for so long but finally am not.

    Final Notes:

    Family is definitely most important. I want a life for my child that I never had, and creating it is also stressful. I have been working through issues in my relationship with my boyfriend that don't necessarily deal with us, but others in our life. We are trying to push forward through them. I am always trying to prove my strength. I love the reading and I thank you again! BA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your reply. This let's me know that the spread works and also that I can use it on other people.
      This spread talks about what is happening at this time in your life. I enjoy this spread because it deals with many issues at once. I can take a glance at what is affecting you at this time aid you in finding out what energy you can pull from to overcome these obstacles. I know that you will push forward with your dreams and hopes, the cards speak about a lot of power that is within you at this time.
      At this time you are planning on moving forward. I can see where you hold things in until it is time to make your move. I think it is your ambition that will aid you in this process.Thank you again for letting me try this tarot spread out on you. If you ever need clarification, please email me. Blessed Be.

      Delete