Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy: Conflict and Destiny

10/13/2012 Saturday:


Dear Brittany,

I forgot to write Saturday's entry. This will be about catching up. This entry is about struggle.
Did I struggle on this day?
Of course.
I had to talk myself through everything. I had to talk to my partner about what I was feeling at that very moment in time. Then I was centered, calm, and ready to move forward. Big steps were being taken and I was setting goals. I was ready to move past the obstacle and challenge. I was ready to exist.
I thanked Source for all that I had and decided that I was able to do what I wanted. Now I move forward with great intent. The struggle is simply the change starting to happen. Are you ready for it?

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment