Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.28.13: Take a Step in any Direction

Friday 6.28.13:


The card of the day is Ace of Cups. The hidden energy card is The Fool. The card sits in the position of Dolphins = cosmic consciousness, breath, sacred geometry.

With the ending of one cycle, we move into the next great adventure. I think that the cards are speaking of a time of peace. To have faith in the process. The details will work out in my favor. With one foot out the door, the other will surely follow. We must move our body and return to that which is known. 

Remember how much love you contain. Remember that you can do anything, once you set your love in motion. 

If you have anger, then let it go. Give the gift of love to those who cause you pain. The only person who is affected by the hurt, is you. 

It is time to understand the anatomy of our journey. It is time to break down the winding path and obstacles, set before you. 

To see the life flow within the new adventure. 

Sometimes we have to look at the flow of energy. We have to understand the pull, before the true nature of the push is figured out. 

Support from your family does not have to be in total. It only has to contain the essence of love. No matter what a person's religion or belief is, blood is thicker than water. 

I think that some humans get caught in the struggle of what support is and what is should look like. Anyone can have different views, but when it is all boiled down, there is only one thought that pushes through. The thought that "We are all part of the whole, expressing our true nature, and becoming that which we were born to be". 

Did you know that you were born to shine?

Today will contain the essence of the thought. New step in a direction that you should have taken months ago. A new step into a new relationship. Source is knocking on your door. Can you hear it?

No matter how subtle it may be, Source is still knocking. Opportunity is a constant. We simply have to recognize it. 

The world is yours to take. The time of planning is over. It is time for action. 
It is time to create. 

I must admit that I am scared of what can take place within the next two weeks. I am not home yet, and I must come to the conclusion that no matter what happens, I will be content. Stay. Go. Live. Die. 
I must not be scared of what is to come, for it will only contain greatness. How funny that one change in the sentence can create a snow ball effect of joy and abundance. 

I wish to welcome all the lost socks from my past, to be found. They are not needed anymore, but to welcome that which was lost, advises me that something wonderful is taking place. 
I think it is funny that now I have a lot of time on my hands, and I thought that I would be able to write a book with my entries, but they stay the same in length. The thoughts are simple and to the point. Filled with great symbols but easy to understand. 

This is just confirmation of just how connected I am and how everything is part of the whole. Take your next step in a direction. Know that it is of good. That you will not be bound and tied to a certain decision. It will all work out in your favor. Believe me, it is much easier to say it, rather than to believe it. But like any other situation, you need to start at the beginning, and understand that mistakes will be made. Now let us put a twist on it. Mistakes will be made, but they truly are not a mistake, for it will lead you to the next phase in your life. 

Take a step. Any step. Know that it will all work out. You will walk on air, if you truly believe that the process is perfect. Believe me. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment