Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.25.13: The Sun Will Surely Shine Again

Thursday 7.25.13:


How wonderful it is to have so many opportunities within our life. To be able to choose. To have many options in front of you. How wonderful to see the Good within our life. 

The card of the day is Three of Swords. The hidden energy card is Judgement. The card sits in the position of Winter = reflection, transition, and release. 

When others are joking around and hit a sore spot, you tend to let your Ego take over, and your feelings can get hurt. 

I doubted every ounce of my decision, to move back to California, this morning. I doubted my self worth. 
Have you ever been in this position?

I wanted to cry. I wanted to give up. I started to worry. I became angry and wanted to yell at Source for leading me here. Back to a place where my Faith was being tested. How strong am I? What have I been doing this whole time? Where do I want to go?

I had to turn things around. I think the cards are literally talking about pain and sorrow that is associated with change and judgement, not from others, but from our own self. 
Our Wounded Child. The abandoned child that sits within us. 
We must get use to the fact that seasons change. A winter must be experienced in order to understand the wonderful joy of the Sun in Spring. We must learn to survive through the harsh cold of winter. We must learn to prepare for it. Summer moves into Fall. Winter moves into Spring. 

Should we just give up? Do we stop existing?
No! 
This is our confirmation that we are strong. That we can move forward. We must look at the good within the clouds. There is always a silver lining. The storm is short lived. Pain and Sorrow must be acknowledged and then advised to move forward. The energy must flow. I know what my self worth is. I know what my gifts are. I know that there is so much good here in California. Source would not have brought me here. Source would not have made it possible. I also was accepting of the fact that I could have stayed in Texas. I was open to both possibilities. I decided on the journey. I wanted to come home. I wanted to be wonderful and great here in California. I am worthy of this. 
I am worthy of a job that deals with Tarot and Spirituality. I am worthy of returning to school and learning. To achieve a goal that has been put on hold for the longest time. It is time for Aaron to advance. What is my next step?

You can put the energy out there and also affirm it, but if you have doubt or worry, then all of your hard work will be lost. 

Today we must move past the doubt and fear. It will all take place. Can you feel it? 
When you start to tear up for no reason today, please understand, that it is your spirit that is talking to you. Will you listen? 
Your spirit is advising you that something wonderful is going to take place. Something spectacular is happening behind the scenes. Can you feel the stage moving? Do you see the props being rearranged? The Sun will surely shine again. I can feel it. Can you?

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment