Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 8.26.13: A Great New Adventure is Beginning

Monday 8.26.13:


The card of the day is Ace of Coins. The hidden energy card is The Fool. The card sits in the position of Lucid Dream = awareness and opportunity. 

I want to change my method of delivering the message that Source is providing me with. I want to give you hope. I want to cause you to change in a positive way. 
This Mystic wants to give you great hope and inspiration by showing you that small mishaps can lead you to something wonderful. 

What is that something wonderful?
Well, that is for you to recognize. 

You have to step out of the small box of your boundaries and grow. 
The first step is always the hardest one to take. You fear the fall. 
Do not fear it. The fall is one of the greatest adventures on this plane of existence. 

I am walking this wonderful path of change. I am becoming me. 
To state this. To state "I exist". 
It can sometimes bring tears to my eyes. 

I want to advise you that when you open up your heart to the energy that is around you. To speak of love and joy. To choose existence. Then something wonderful takes place. 

Your good starts to reveal itself. 

Today the cards speak of prosperity. A new adventure of good. 
When things seem like they are falling apart. When they look like doo-doo. 
You must keep your head above water and keep on pushing forward. It is time to pull the band aid off of the cut. You are already healed. Why do you need the band aid?
Rip it off. The pain is short lived. 
You will notice that the cut is gone and a scar is left. This scar will remind you of the journey. The path you chose to take. It may not have been a path that others would follow you on but it is your path. The knowledge gathered on the journey is priceless. 

Now it is time to put that knowledge to use. It is time to create your wonderful greatness with the tools you have. 
The day is new. The hour is new. The minutes are new. And in turn so are you. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment