Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

The Nature of Today's Energy 6/4/2014: Take The Good in Your Life by the Horns and Run

We all require some sort of companion to aid us on our spiritual journey. A cat, a dog, a hamster, a bird. They all reveal some sort of secret to us. I picked the Animal card from one of my oracle decks. I really do not like this card. When it comes up in a reading I always want to look away from it and, as my client is not looking, slip it off the table. I use to cringe at the sight of it. Animals?! What do you mean? Do they like animals? Everyone likes animals. 
It is associated with St. Francis of Assisi. I had to look deeper. 

I want to tell you that as you dive deeper into the ocean of life, signs and symbols seem to take on a new meaning. They become more than just a word. 

We have started our new goal and took on a new task. Now ask, "Who will come along?"

I have been seeing a lot of Butterflies around me. I know that this is a sign from Source that something spectacular is going to happen. That breakthrough is going to take place and it will be a drastic change. It always is. So why is it always a sudden surprise to us when it happens? 

What?! Spirit is requiring me to change again?!

Yup. It never ends. Even after death we are required to evolve and change. Spirit does not just sit there like a pile of goo. It is always moving from one side of the Universe to the next. It is boundless. 
Today is the day of Authority and transformation. You have spoken up and stated that you are worthy of the good in your life. Now it is time to take it by the horns and run. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment