Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/14/11

  The Seven of Wands. My spirit guide advises me that the energy will be about standing your ground. Is this item or goal worth fighting for? Do you crave it so much that you would give all you have to get it? This is the question that I am receiving. Understand that no item or goal is worth a fight unless it contains such spiritual value that you seem to think it is not an illusion at the time. We fight for things of burden, of hate, of destruction in our lives. We crave for items and jobs that only give us more heartache. What must be looked at today is your heart. Does it contain value? Does your love contain value? Your light and spirit is worth so much more than material items within this realm. Since we see the lesson of the moon and the inspiration of fire, we come to a day of deciding which path to take. Which road to travel. Which life to live. My spirit guide is advising me that you must not be silent today. Speak truth and do what you think is right. Yes this is the message of the day...Do what you think is right. Blessed be.

Affirmation:
  I trust and believe that the decisions I make today will lead me to great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment