Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/15/11

  The Ace of Swords. I see this card and my spirit guide is telling me that today will contain power. How will you use it? What will you do with it? Where will you apply it? In this world power can contain confusion. Power can lead us in the wrong direction. Power can lead us to heartache. Even as a healer with a great gift of allowing others to be who they are to be...happy and prosperous, I can sometimes get lost within the confusion of healing and Ego based healing. Even now my spirit guide has to advise me that the only way someone can be made healthy, is by their own will and intent. As a healer I am here to aid them in their process. Giving them energy to use and take in if wanted. Sometimes a healer can misuse their gift, by thinking that they can heal anyone in a Christ-like manner. Understand that in order to be a great healer, we must learn to heal ourselves within that process. Our great power today is held within us. Today look not to the sword for justice, but look to the sword for clarity. Find Clarity within the Force and power of your thought and words. Find Clarity within.


Affirmation:
  I trust and believe that the decisions I made today will lead me to great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment