Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/19/11

  The Queen of Swords. Is this about a person in your life with these qualities? Nope. Is it about you taking on the characteristics of this card? Yup. Today understand that you must let go of all things around you. Be considerate of other peoples feelings, but do not get lost within their drama. With court cards I think I will ask my spirit guide questions, so that I will better understand if we are to be like the court card or be aware of people who are like the court card.
"Do we need to apply this to our whole day?"
   -No. This is about being balanced and understanding that even if you or someone is viewed as cold. That does not mean that they do not know love.

"How are we to treat a cold person that is in our life?"
   -With Love. Show them that you are unaffected by this world and the destruction that is all around. Give them hope that there are those out there that love with great intent.

"What if we are cold and distant towards others?"
  -Know that you are in control and can take on the positive aspects of this card. Be a kind and loving leader who cuts through negative energy. Be the positive aspect that shines throughout the day.

Affirmation:
  I embrace the change in my life and know that it will lead me to a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment