Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/10/11

  The Seven of Coins.
When I see this card I think of plans. I think of planting the seed and waiting for it to grow. Did we cultivate it?
Yes.
Did we speak words of love?
Yes.
Did we make sure it was watered?
Of course.
So now we wait. We wait for this wonderful thing to sprout roots and grow. We wait for it to bare fruit. We wait for it to produce a product and then we can enjoy it. Waiting can suck at times. We are creatures of instant gratification. We tend to give up half way through the process because we are not able to see the results. This is where Faith comes in. You have to move forward with the intent of "Yes it will take place. Even if nothing seems to be going on. It will happen."
The Universe hears what we need. It brings us what is required to move forward. When I stress about the Why and the When, I think to myself:
"I know the Universe will bring me the essence of what is wanted"

Affirmation:
  All the relationships in my life contain worth and value.

No comments:

Post a Comment