Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/11/11

  The Three of Hearts.
I use to think that this card was only about heartache. The kind that cuts us to the bone. That leaves us on the floor, bruised and beaten. I would advise people of the grieving process. How you had to look past the hurt and pain to a brighter future. I use to advise them about how in every dark cloud there is a silver lining.
As I picked this card I saw something more. I could see that the spirits were advising me of Forgiveness. The Spirits were advising me of past goals becoming expectations, which lead to disappointment. We place all our hope and dreams into one thing, or one person, and expect them to understand what we are trying to accomplish. We expect something to take place, at a certain time, at a certain hour, and we miss the enjoyment of the process. We miss the many opportunities to take us to that goal or person. We miss the laughter and memories that will make up the goal or desire. We miss out on all the love. Today will be about regret. Today will be about plans and goals lost within the shuffle of our own expectations. Today really give it up to Source. Give all of it to Source and move forward into happiness. Smile with your Heart Chakra and know that everything is going to be alright.

Affirmation:
  All the relationships in my life contain value and worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment