Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/16/11

  The Prince of Wands.
We see this person as a scholar. Immature would be the negative aspect of this card. They can tend to think that they know it all, when really they only know the surface of many things. How wonderful it would be to know something so deep that it would seclude you to converse with three or four people about one subject. How wonderful it would be to delight in thought and creation with those who are in alignment with your intent. This is something I say everyday within my creative workshop. I wish to know and converse with people who are within alignment of my current intent. Believe me it will lead you to such a wonderful destination. I turn to my spirit guide regarding this Court Card...

Me: Is this a person or a characteristic we must take on?
SP: This is a characteristic. You must look to the sign.

Me: The sign associated to this card is Sagittarius. I understand that it is a fire sign and since this is a prince I
        can state that it is raw power with no intent. So should we focus on our intent?
SP: You should focus on the learning part. The card is about learning everything you can possibly learn and find out that all the answers are within you. You always state to yourself...Well I knew that! Well this is about that statement. How the information you receive will resonate with your spirit. Look towards the light and understand.

Me: Is there anything else you would like to tell me about this card?
SP: Look to the East for love. Look to the West for change. Look behind you for the real answers you ask.

Blessed Be.

Affirmation
  All the relationships in my life contain worth and value.

No comments:

Post a Comment