Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/17/11

  The Queen of Swords.
The Scorpio. I sometimes get upset with this sign. I was jaded by one in the past, and most of the men in my life have characteristics of this sign. My astrology chart advises me of a Scorpio like person as a lover. I want to disagree. I do this because of fear. What I want to look at is the positive aspects of this sign, because as you know everything within our environment is a personification of ourselves. I do not like the Scorpio sign because I am not wishy washy with decisions...but I would like to be sometimes. I can be jealous and hold grudges at times, but I learn to let them go. The Scorpio person is artistic, dreamy, can make things happen, full of love. I am all these things and more. So what is the point of this story....the point is, never judge a book by its cover. Always accept everyone and everything for who they are, and in turn you will be accepted. Know that everyone has all twelve signs somewhere within their chart and they all take on certain characteristics. Know that we have free will and also that when it comes to love, that person in your life who you love should help you move heaven and earth to get your desire, instead of push against you.

Affirmation:
  All the relationships in my life contain worth and value.

No comments:

Post a Comment