Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 8/10/2012

8/10/2012 Friday:

Temptation and Temperance.
A state of Ego and a time of healing. Kinda funny how your day can seem so wonderful at times and then bam!
You forget your wallet. You scrape your tire against the curb. You are worried about what the weekend will bring and how you wish there was more time in the day to get things done.
Normally I would simply throw my hands up in the air and say "Fuck It!". My whole day would then be turned into a bad day and I would complain about everything. I would also state "See I knew it would happen" when something weird would take place.

This morning I forgot my wallet in Brian's backpack or as I would like to call it "his murse". I didn't even know I had left it there. He called me and advised me that he was on his way to bring it to me. I started to worry and complain a little about how things were turning out bad, but then I thought about it.

I smiled and began to state to myself how wonderful of a person he is to bring it to me. How wonderful that I get to see him for a few minutes before I go to work.
My thoughts changed and I started to contemplate about the cards that were picked for the day.

Temptation or the Devil card can be viewed as the Ego. This is not about our Ego in our reality or environment. It is about our Ego that sits within our thoughts. The Ego within our thoughts can cause us to create things in our life that we do not want. It can also cause us to destroy the process of creation of things we do want in our life.
So temptation to turn to the bad things and focus only on that which is lacking can get in our way of life. I know that today I will have to accept anything that enters into my life and then move forward with creating positive and good things. I do know that everything happens for a reason, and that reason is good.
This is the temperance part. The balance that is needed in our life, so that we can move forward and exist.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment