Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 8/9/2012

8/9/2012 Thursday:

Transition can seem scary.
I know that movement can cause such an uproar, that I get scared and want to turn back to my old habits.
The cards speak of a change that will add to the skills you already have right now.

Positive movement forward means that you have to let go of the past in order to achieve the goal in front of you. I always struggle with "the what could have happened" thought.
My goal is right there. In front of me.
Ready, not waiting, for me to reach out and grab it.
The Eight of Coins can represent the feeling or emotion that is associated with moving forward. I know that I have felt that I must keep moving forward with who I am and who I am becoming. I should not creep back into my old ways, and stay stagnant just because I do not want to disrupt the waters.

The hidden energy card is Death. This card represents the transformation that must take place, in order for us to grow. I know that I always chant to Kali to bring about the change, that will allow me to grow. So, here is the change coming full force into my life.

I had a dream last night about Stefan. He is a good friend of mine that I have not talked to in a very long time.
The dream was about us coming together and reuniting.
I was happy to see him. He drove this weird large car that made a lot of noise and at one point he was trying to scare me with it. I stood my ground and he stopped the car and got out. We talked. We hugged. We understood. We decided to take a trip to Arizona.
I left with my friend Michelle and my brother Anthony on this trip to Arizona. Stefan went in another car and promised to stay close to our car. We set out on our trip and Michelle decided to take a different path. It was not tended to and was under construction.
we stopped at a cliff that overlooked a river. She got out and we began to walk back to the proper road. Stefan was ahead of us. He called and asked where we were. I stated we took a different path.
The dream ended and led into another one, but that is a different story in a different time.

This dream represents a lot to me. It contains meaning, but at the present moment it is simply advising me that at certain points in my life I must take my own path, not someone elses' path. I must push forward and if it means returning to the beginning, then I shall embrace it full hearted.
Transformation is not bad. Death is not bad either. It simply means that you must shed one skin so that you can find happiness in your new one. Remember sometimes you can be wearing 75 different skins, and only shed one at a time, but the real accomplishment is that you are releasing them as you go along.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment