Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 5.26.13: Awareness of Our Center

Sunday 5.26.13:

The card of the day is the Magician. The hidden energy card is the Sun.

I am off to meet my partner's parents. Their religion does not agree with our lifestyle, but they are willing to at least try and get to know me. I am not nervous. I know who I am and where I am going. 
I love my partner and will support him on his journey. How does this relate to the card the Magician?

It speaks about power. The power to change, rearrange, and manifest.  To take in energy. To create. The tools are all there. Placed before us. Hidden in our very DNA. 

The Sun card advises me that I am finding my way home. Finding my path to the center of my perfect being. I am remembering who I am. 

Sometimes we forget just how strong we are. Sometimes we forget to forgive our own self for allowing the obstacle, we created, to have power over us. Our Ego. The state of non existence. 

Use your newly discovered tools to create. We learned about the power of meditation. The power of prayer. When you start with your own self first, then the energy will change the environment around us, as well. Be the catalyst, the conduit, for that change...for that positive energy to flow.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment