Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.19.13: Every Relationship is a Connection to Source

Friday 7.19.13:


The card of the day is the Two of Cups. The hidden energy card is the Hierophant. The card sits in the position of Moonstone = mystery and intuition. 

I understand that when someone is looking for that certain wonderful. That awesome state of existence. Then we have to make a connection. Connection to those around us. A connection to Source. 

Sometimes we can not see the good that is taking place behind the curtain. 

The energy is always flowing. 

Connections are always made. 

I recognize the good within my life. I recognize that there is only light. 

A connection can be made with anyone. Even with your enemies. 

There are moments in our life that take us back to the beginning. To the start. Sometimes we miss a few steps and have to return to where it all started. 

My life started in Ventura. I have lived in other states but I always return to that which I know. 
I think I understand that relationships have to be built across other states. They keep us connected to Source. They keep us from drifting too far off into the next plane of existence. 

I know that relationships will be started today that will be of a spiritual nature. I must use my tools. My keys. I must open the door. I have to keep the energy flowing. If I was to stop all that is good. If I was to stop my intention of growth, then surely my life would cease to exist. 

We are born to connect to those around us. We are born to make friends. To find family and partners that keep us alive. The relationships that make us move and grow. 

Do not be afraid of loss. The relationship never really leaves our field of existence. It simply is dimmed. It can be rekindled. The spark can be created but this time you will be in control. Control of your own energy and power. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment