Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 8.2.13: The Holes We Dig

Friday 8.2.13:


The card of the day is the Crown Chakra. The hidden energy card is the Tower. The card sits in the position of Gardening = manifesting, planting, and reaping. 

I went to the beach today. That is why this entry is a little late. I was walking along the beach and as I looked out at the ocean I felt an energy. The energy of change. I wanted to understand "why". 
Why am I frustrated. Why am I confused. Why am I having an issue with being patient. 

I sat down for a moment. I started to dig. 

Remember when you were a kid and you would dig holes in the sand. I remember this small project. Some children would dig holes to hide a treasure. A small shell of love and peace. Some would dig a hole and cover it with wood and seaweed, so that others could walk into it, and be captured. Some children would dig a hole close to the water, so that when high tide happened, it would fill the hole with water. 

Sometimes we dig holes in the sand to cover what needs to be hidden. Sometimes we dig so far down, that we get trapped in our own project. 
Sometimes we need help getting out of that hole. 

Maybe it should have been a shallow hole. The treasure will surely be found. Maybe the treasure is not for you but for others who walk the beach looking for an answer. A sign. 
Maybe we are that sign. The small projects we leave behind or left undone could be the inspiration for others.

When I first started out on my journey as a Mystic, I always wanted to see the seed bloom, within those that I helped. I was frustrated because I put so much energy into the project and now I had to leave and move on. I finally had to accept that I was simply there to plant the seed. Others will tend to it. Others will benefit and relish in the fruit of that tree. I was satisfied to know this. To know that, someday, that wonderful seed would become a wonderful tree, that would produce the greatest fruit in the world. Did you know that you produce the greatest fruit in the world, as well? 

This is just my thought. This is just my experience. 
Dig a hole. Fill it. Bury it. Let the ocean destroy it. One thing is for sure; the treasure you hide within it will always be found. It may not be by you. It may not be found within this lifetime. But it will be found at the most perfect time.  

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment