Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 8.8.13: A Little Help on a New Path of Greatness.

Thursday 8.8.13:


The card of the day is Solitude = The Hermit. The hidden energy card is The Fool. The card sits in the position of Angels = support and guidance.

After my temper tantrum, yesterday, I am ready to walk my new path of greatness. The Hermit speaks about that path...wait. 

The cards have key words and I have been overlooking them this whole time. 
Let us take a look at the cards. 

Angels = help
Hermit = path
Fool = new step

Put them all together and the cards are speaking of a little help on a new path of greatness. 

Key words can tell the story. Pictures can tell the story. The emotions you get from the cards can tell the story as well. 

The day speaks of our first initial steps on that wonderful new path. The spirits are always around us. Guiding us on our journey. Advising us of what is to come. 

My spirit guide keeps advising me to be patient. 
I did not want to listen to her yesterday. I was upset. 
I was proven wrong. 

Sometimes we need to be distracted so that the good in our life can manifest. If we focus on one single goal and keep thinking "When will it take place?", then we are not allowing that good to happen. It holds it back for we are thinking with the thought process of "lack of". 

Sometimes we must get upset and complain, so that we can take our attention off of the current goal, and place it on something so small and insignificant. 
That small insignificant item is much more important than you think.
It requires us to change our thought process. Our focus is no longer on the task at hand. The attention is no longer on the state of frustration. You move it to something of delight. You move it to something you want to do. 

The day before I decided to go and get a doughnut. I had been doing so well and losing weight. I only need five pounds. I was frustrated with everything else and I deserved to be happy. Happy about what I was doing. I jumped in the car and drove to the greatest doughnut shop in Ventura. I ordered doughnut holes and a glazed twist. Delish! 

Yesterday may have been a day of complaining but a wonderful thing happened. My partner received an email, confirming that he was hired to work at a wonderful place of employment. It was so wonderful. Now it is my turn. 

I needed that message of good news. I needed to snap out of my state of doubt and fear. I needed to realize that sometimes we do not see what is going on behind the curtain. Remember that The Ace of Cups is setting the stage. An abundance of Love. 

Let us keep that message in mind. 
An abundance of Love.
Source is always supplying us with it. I know that it is time for the good to be noticed. 

Blessed Be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment