Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 9.1.13: It is Time to Put on Your Party Hat

Sunday 9.1.13:


The card of the day is Three of Cups. The hidden energy card is The Tower. The card sits in the position of Obsidian = grounding, shielding, and void.

Sometimes you have to celebrate the destruction within your life, in order to recognize that which is good. I decided to break my streak of good eating and enjoy what ever was in front of me. A lovely donut for breakfast, bagel for lunch, soda and candy for a snack, and peanut butter sandwiches for dinner, to round things off. 

I was tired of being so called "good". I was tired of always stating, "oh no. I can not have that for it will surely make me fat."

I was missing out. I decided to enjoy my life for the moment. I do not want to care about what may take place. I was feeling a little depressed and needed to just let go. My intention is to not care anymore, get fat, and then complain about how ugly I feel. I simply wanted to enjoy and be happy for a little while. I start the diet on Tuesday. It is time to start over. To purge myself of any harmful desire. To help my spirit understand that it is okay to fall down sometimes. 
I know that I must get back on that spiritual bike and begin my journey again with protein, vegetables, and fruits. 

I am not stating that I am eating everything in site. I am also not stating that I am eating until I throw up. I learned my lesson of gluttony in a past life. 

I am simply stating that sometimes you have to enjoy the good within your life. Taste a little of this and a little of that. There is always tomorrow. You can certainly start your journey tomorrow. I once had a spiritual practice. I must return to it. I must also stay fit. 

The destruction of change is happening all around. It is time to succumb to it. To let it destroy all that which is around you. Destroy the elements that are not needed at this time. They will return. Believe me. 

I know that the energy is speaking about celebration but there are moments when you do not feel like jumping up and down with joy. That is okay. Maybe you should start small. Start with a party hat. My niece had three of them in her hand yesterday and gave me one. I decided to put it on. My mood changed a few minutes later. There is something about a party hat that can make a person smile. 

Remember that we must live in this moment. Live in this moment with joy in our heart. Put on your party hat and dance. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment