Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Nature of Today's Energy 5/29/2014: What Are You Spending Your Energy On?

As I was sitting in my car, thinking about today's entry, the song "Let it Be" was playing on the radio. 

I was inspired to write. 

What are you spending your energy on?
Who are you spending your energy on?

You are receiving valuable information from Source this week and the question you should be asking yourself is, "What am I going to do with it?" 

The spirits are advising us to pull back the energy you have been throwing out into the great wide open. Pull back the energy that has no intent behind it. 

Spend your energy on your goal. 

Supply that seed with the love and perfection that it desires. 

To me the song "Let it Be" is asking us to reach a state of "Okay" in order for us to see the answer. 

The answer is always around you. It is not hidden. We hide it by putting our fingers in front of our eyes. 

I had to pull additional cards for this entry. The Spirits are stating that we must look at our goal in a new light. 
What do you really want? 
I really need to take a look at what I want this Blog to develop into. 

The cards also apply to me. What is my goal?

My goal is to return to writing about what I know. Cards and Spirituality. 
I know that it starts with our self. Our energy. Your energy. My energy. 
It is time to let go and let it be. I am going to lift my arms up and state to the Universe "I am ready!"

The answer will be revealed. Kind of like the new color books they have at the toy store. Where you scratch the pad and a picture is revealed. 
The information comes in blotches. In the end you reveal the symbol. Now it is time to reveal your symbol. 

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment