Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/14/11

  The Five of Cups.
The energy is about sorrow. The regret part of heartache. Why do we have regret? What does it teach us? I know that you must let go of regret. What has happened. What you have done and not done. Always remember that no matter what...everything happens for a reason. Everything takes place and in turn an experience happens. I struggled with this lesson the other day. I have to remind myself that I need to let go of what I am expecting to happen. I need to allow the process to take place. I truly need to let the Universe bring into my existence what is needed. Understand that even though information may come to you, and in the process break your heart, you always have to look toward what is left. There is always a lesson to be learned. There is always love at the end of it. There is always a rainbow after the storm. Look for the positive within the experience and you will come out happy. Look towards the silver lining. Understand that everything you do contains a positive thought. Focus on that positive thought and let it go out into the Universe and attract more positive thoughts with the same vibration. Look to the last two cups,filled with love, left standing in the background, instead of the three cups that are tipped over and empty.

Affirmation:
All the relationships in my life contain value and worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment