Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/30/11

  The Three of Cups.
The past few cards have been about relationships. About love and what it brings. About how we sometimes can get lost within the light of love. How we sometimes can get lost within the illusions we build up around love. This card talks about celebration. What comes to mind when I see this card? Friends. A good night with friends who love and care for me. Who want to hang out and exist. Do anything within this process and laugh so hard that you get a headache. Believe me it has happened once or twice so far this month. I am understanding that within that moment of happiness I am allowing the flow of energy to take place. Today will be about friends, a gathering, maybe wine, maybe food, and happiness. Complete circle. Complete joy. Enjoy your time today and create memories.

Affirmation:
  I trust and believe that the decisions I make today will lead me to great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment