Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 5.14.13: Holding on to Energy

Tuesday 5.14.13:


the process of change can be scary at times. Some think that if they let go, of that which is not needed, then they will not exist. Sometimes things are lost in our life because we need to live without it. Dumbo needed to lose the feather, in order to understand that he could fly. 

Our Talismans are simply objects that we require at that moment to REMIND us that we are strong. We have the power to move forward. That we are loved. 

The card of the day is the Four of Coins. The Miser. I always view this card as an energy card. Are we holding onto energy that will be needed in order to recognize the good in our life? 
Are we needing to take back energy that we have been giving too much of?
Do you feel sick? 

Ahhhhhh! I know what sickness feels like. Had it all weekend. Did I enjoy it? Nope. 
I did get a lot of valuable information and a pep in my step, now that I am healed, and ready to take on the World! 
Well, not the world, but you know what I mean. Geez....

The real challenge in our life is to know when we are giving energy to those that really require it or when we are just throwing it at anyone and everyone, depleting our own source of existence in the process. 

No bueno! 

When I first started to heal others with crystals, and Tarot readings, I found that I wanted to heal everyone! Heal them all! Take it all on and become the greatest healer in the world. (Sounds like I was getting too big for my britches. I was young and now I understand that the real person who needs saving , first, is my self.)
So I went out into the great unknown, with light in my heart and a positive attitude. 
Some people do not want to be healed. Did you know that? 
The real lesson I learned was that if I constantly give-give-give, then those around you will surely take-take-take. They will also take when it is not needed and you have nothing more to give. Believe me, a healer soon finds out that Source will lead you to those that need and want to be healed. Source will always provide. Your energy is valuable and not everyone will understand it, but you will. 

There are times when you have to say "NO" and "Not at this time". There are times when you have to state "I need a break". 
Even the greatest Tarot Readers know when to go to the bathroom and get something to eat. Even if the line is out the door. The people will understand. The people will know that you will do your best to help them in any way possible. 

The hidden energy card is the Tower. Destruction. 
Many people will view this card as bad. It is a good card. I associate it with Kali. She eliminates all items that are not needed in our life, so that we can move forward and grow. Grow into something wonderful. Did you know that you are already wonderful, at this very moment, and that Source is giving you everything you need to grow? But we want to stay on our safe ledge, on the side of the mountain. We do not want to move, for if we do, then we shall surely fall to our death. 

Remember the song in the movie "Beaches" called "Glory of Love"?

"You have to laugh a little. Cry a little. Even get the blues a little...."

We all have weeds in our garden, and when we become too frustrated with them, we begin to pull out everything. Even the beautiful buds that are starting to grow. Or we hold on to one flower. We tend to one small flower, even though there are others growing around you. That one small flower is smothered to death. What are you smothering to death? 
Sometimes we have to just let it grow, water and feed it every so often, and allow Source to supply the rest. Let it all go. Allow Source to work it's magic. The magic of love. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment