Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.13.13: Force of Nature

Thursday 6.13.13:


The card of the day is the Ace of Swords. The hidden energy card is the Tower. The card sits in the position of Dolphin = cosmic consciousness, breath, sacred geometry.

The two cards put together in this position, makes me think of a storm, that appears out of nowhere. It destroys all that is within it's path.

It cuts through doors of steel and abolishes that which is not needed. Material things that do not need to be within our environment. Some will be left penny less and others will be no different than when the storm first started.

The storm is swift. It enters into our life for a few seconds and causes everything within out life to be lifted up off the ground, swished around in a circular motion, and hurled back to the ground. It forces us to rebuild.

Rebuild our life from the ground up.

To take that which is left over and start over. The reset button has been pressed. What do I do now? 

I was talking to a friend the other day about how everything was just not working out. I questioned my path. I questioned my very existence within the land of AuZ (Austin). 

One thing kept coming forward as we talked, that I needed to return to that which got me here. The techniques that helped me to advance into my greatness. I was slacking. 

Now I know to be like the Sword and cut through all the crap that is placed before me. I am to be the Force of Nature that picks up that which is not needed and hurls it across the world. Destroy that which is causing pain and leave only what is required. Leave only the good. See only the good. 

Destruction does not have to be bad. It can hurt, but it is always what is needed, in order to advance to the next level. Cosmic consciousness. 

We receive it everyday, when Source downloads our next mission, into our head, and we are set free to accomplish it. 

To be a spy. 

To have power. To have the power of nature at  your expense. What would you do with it? What kind of rage would you cause? What kind of destruction would you create? 

Sometimes we wish to have power. To create that which we want. To control the process. 
You know that the process is the best part. To enjoy what is to take place. To find the good within it. 

The process can never be controlled. You can only have influence on it. You do have control over the final outcome. 
If you create a storm, expect there to be loss. If you create a drought, expect there to be no water. If you create winter, then expect there to be cold. 

Understand that you are in control of your environment. The seasons will change, bringing the harsh cold of winter and the abundance of harvest in summer, but you have to remember how to prepare for what is to come. If you know how to chop wood, then you must prepare your house for the coldest winter. We have all experienced this on our spiritual path. We all go through the seasons of change. 

The real lesson is to move with every swift motion that Source has to offer. To flow with the energy that is being created. I would rather ride the wave of Abundance, then the wave of Self Pity.  That would be the dullest ride of my life. That small wave would sputter out half way and get  me no where. 

Go out and experience the journey. Understand that everything will work out, if you keep positive and re-enforce that positive thought with another positive thought. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment