Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.14.13: I am not afraid of You!

Friday 6.14.13:


People seem to think that a Mystic will not speak up. That a Mystic will simply accept what is being given. They are very wrong. 

A Mystic is here to understand what happens when we do this and create that. How it effects our environment. What it does to the spirit. The Mystic is not here to take on other people's crap. We are not here to make you do anything. You have a choice. The information is there. The Mystic can point you in the direction that has been traveled and explain what the outcome could be. You have two choices. One is of light and the other is of dark. 

I love to see a person push the Mystic to the limit. To see what the reaction will be. They think that if a person is positive then they will do what ever is said, because a negative response is not within the Mystic's vocabulary. Bullshit!

The Mystic will speak up. If truth needs to be stated, then the Mystic is the person for the job. Truth can seem harsh. It can create a Monsoon and Tornado. It will break down walls. It is power. A Mystic can be positive. A Mystic also understands boundaries. Healthy boundaries. I will not and I will. Power statements. Power thoughts. 
I am not afraid of you! 

The Mystic states to those around them "Bring it on, for you are the only one who will waste precious energy on not needed things." 

God, I sound so angry....

Change the thought, change the environment. 

The card of the day is the Nine of Wands. The hidden energy card is the Star. The card sits in the position of Red = passion, survival. 

Let me downshift to a lower gear.....

Let us start in neutral. Place the clutch in the center and get a feel for shifting. 

There is a person who drove a manual car in first gear from one city to the next. They messed up the clutch. Hell, they messed up the damn car!

Sometimes we are unaware of our surroundings. Sometimes we drive from one destination to the next in first gear. We need to shift to second with ease. 

If you find that you are stuck, then shift gears. Downshift to a lower gear to get up the hill or shift to a higher gear to make the ride a lot smoother. 

Guess I am stuck on cars today. 

I am dealing with the power to speak up in a positive manner. Some may see it as complaining, but I see it as control. I am in control of my life. I am in control of my path. I walk within the light. 

I feel like this is not a good day to write, for all of my negative emotions are coming out. I am planting weeds in my garden. 

Maybe I have to start at the beginning. Neutral. Maybe I have to start with the simple task of turning off the car and sitting for a moment. Rest. Meditation. Calm. 
Let this be my starting point. Watch out. Once I get started again, there is no stopping this Mystic. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment